How does this free tool work?
You simply enter your keywords into the tool and it will go off and in the background scrape Youtube for videos related to your keywords. These videos are then checked for certain configurable criteria
to assess if they are currently being monitised in any way by the user who uploaded the video. If they are not being monitised currently, you can reach out to the vieo uploader and offer something
in return for your link being inserted in the description. Easy, white hat, safe, cheap traffic!
The options below allow you to tune the search for unmonitised videos.
- Exclude verified channels - This option will exclude any videos from any channels that are verified. Verified channel will be monitising their videos.
- Exclude channels with links on about - This option will exclude any videos from uploaders that have links on their about page, which businesses normally do.
- Exclude videos with links in description - This option will exclude any videos with links in their description as they are probably being monitised
- Exclude if channel has custom thumb nail - If the uploader has a custom thumb nail they may be a business (this can be on/off depending on your results)
- Mine more keywords from keywords - This option will use the auto suggest feature on YouTube search to find long tail variants of your entered keywords. Turning 1 keyword into hundreds.
- Use proxies (dedicated) - Use proxies for faster scraping, please use dedicated high quality proxies.
- Min Views - The minimum amount of views a video should have before its showm in the results grid
- Max Subs - If an uploader has over "Max subs" value then exclude the video as this is an indication of a monitised video/channel